This glass is specifically designed for drinking whiskey; its wide crystal bowl allows for the fullest appreciation of the whiskey's color, while the tapering mouth of the glass captures and concentrates the aroma on the nose and enhances the taste. Plus, this design also allows the glass to fit comfortably in your patron's hand for an overall more enjoyable drinking experience. It may have taken a few hundred years to arrive, but whisky now has a glass of its own!
- The Glencairn shape has been crafted with eminent care to enhance the enjoyment of single malts and aged whisky blends.
- The tapering mouth allows an ease of drinking not associated with traditional nosing glasses, while capturing that all-important bouquet.
- The wide bowl allows for the fullest appreciation of the whisky's color, and the solid base is designed to be easy on the hand.
- Glencairn Glasses can be found at every distillery in Scotland, Ireland and Wales as well as in most of the USA.
- Also ideally shaped for sipping Tequila
- Made in Europe from lead-free glass.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of 4.
- Size: 2 3/4w x 2 3/4d x 4 1/2h (in)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Capacity: 7 ounces
Recently viewed products